Home » » Sister Style: Dakota And Elle Fanning Wear Matching Kitten-Eared Hats in South Korea

Sister Style: Dakota And Elle Fanning Wear Matching Kitten-Eared Hats in South Korea


Dakota and Elle Fanning have touched down in Seoul, South Korea and they seem to have used their long-haul flight to plot some matchy-matchy style. As the sisters arrived at the airport, they showcased co-ordinating pastel outfits before being spotted walking around the city in animal beanies. But these aren't just any old hats, these snazzy ones have their own ears.

Dakota was in a Hello Kitty white beanie (she's a hardcore Hello Kitty fan, dontcha know), while her little sister wore pink fuzzy kitten-eared hat. The siblings have oft showcased avante-garde accessories (remember Elle's Prada flatforms, for example?), but is this feline headgear totally cute or a matchy-matchy step too far?

Of course, this isn't the first time the girls have worn matching outfits. The Fannings were co-ordinated in nude + identikit hair when they sat on the front row at the Rodarte show during New York Fashion Week. So who copies who here? Dakota has admitted that Elle likes to take more than just inspiration from her and is often found rummaging through her wardrobe. Naughty little sister anyone?

"She steals my clothes!" Dakota revealed in 2011. "As far as I'm concerned, there's a no-closet-sharing policy, but… I'll go in my room, and there will be clothes on the floor, clothes missing, clothes that are now in her closet. Last summer I was in London working on a film, and I was looking online and these pictures came up on my homepage. She was in my hat, my dress, my shoes. I called her up and was like, 'I caught you! They photographed you wearing all my stuff. Put it back!” You won't be up for living out of one suitcase in South Korea then Dakota?

The Fanning gals aren't the only sisters to rock the matchy matchy style. The Jagger sisters both wore red lippy + Vivienne Westwood frocks for London Fashion Week while Cara and Polly Delevingne are often spotted in matching denim. Take a look at our favourite stylish sisters in the gallery below...


Via: Sister Style: Dakota And Elle Fanning Wear Matching Kitten-Eared Hats in South Korea
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger