Home » » Next's 'Ones To Watch' Blogger Shoot With What I Heart Today, Cocos Tea Party And More

Next's 'Ones To Watch' Blogger Shoot With What I Heart Today, Cocos Tea Party And More


What better way for a brand to road test new season pieces than to let the UK's hottest fashion bloggers loose in a studio with them? That's exactly what Next did as part of their 'Ones to Watch' shoot where they gave the likes of Coco’s Tea Party, LLYMLRS and What I Heart Today the opportunity to style looks from their Spring Summer 2013 collection. We love looking to the blogosphere for outfit inspiration so jumped at the chance to see an exclusive behind the scenes video and photos from the day when eight key fashion bloggers took the styling reigns and revealed their favourite pieces from Next's latest offerings – and how they’d wear them.

As well as getting a glimpse inside the shoot we also got some insight into what makes the Next 'Ones to Watch' bloggers tick with a quick fire Q&A:

Coco’s Tea Party
Black leggings or disco pants? I would say, if you’re wearing them as trousers – neither, because leggings are not trousers!
Earrings or a necklace? At the moment I’m kind of feeling necklaces more. I wouldn’t do them both together but sometimes, depending on the neckline – earrings are better.
Cinched or loose waist? Loose

LLYMLRS
Jacket or a big coat? Both, depends on the occasion.
Normal or oversize? Oversize
Skyscraper, Midi or Kitten heels? I’m loving kitten heels at the moment.

What I Heart Today
Dark or light wash denim? Dark wash
Earrings or a necklace? Necklace
Printed or plain trousers? Printed

Memoir Mode
Gold or silver jewellery? Gold
Cinched or loose waist? Mmm, cinched in
Heels, wedges or flats? All of them… all of the above!

milkteef
Cigarette pants or chinos? Probably chinos
Simple cat-flick or a smoky eye? Just a catflick
Over the shoulder bag or a tote bag? Tote!

Mummy Rates It
Jeans or trousers? I prefer jeans, I wear jeans a lot!
Mini, Midi or Maxi Skirt? I like a maxi skirt because I think you can do more with it. I think it’s quite versatile.
Skyscraper, midi or kitten heel? It depends on the occasion, I have been known to wear a skyscraper heels and I’ve also been known to have to take them off and carry them!

Average Joe’s Blog
Brights or pastel colours? Bright
Jacket or a big coat? Jacket
Brogues or loafers? Brogues

Not so Lonely Londoner
Crew Neck or V Neck? Crew neck
Jeans or chinos? Chinos
Hidden socks or socks on show? Socks on show


Via: Next's 'Ones To Watch' Blogger Shoot With What I Heart Today, Cocos Tea Party And More
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger