Home » » Grazia Fashion Blogger Of The Week: Nadia of Frou Frouu On Why She Loves Blogging

Grazia Fashion Blogger Of The Week: Nadia of Frou Frouu On Why She Loves Blogging


This week our fashion blogger of the week is Nadia Sarwar, of Frou Frouu, who is a full-time photographer and blogger. She grew up in Staffordshire and studied architecture in Liverpool, but is now currently based in New York. Nadia has been blogging for three years and her blog now takes her to London, Paris and New York in fashion month. We chatted to Nadia about why she started blogging and her love of Ebay....

How long have you been blogging? Are you a full-time blogger?

I've been blogging since 2009. I'm a photographer and blogger.

What made you decide to start your blog?

I noticed a distinct lack of quality photos on personal style blogs. I wanted to add my own to the conversation with a focus on photography and this is where I ended up.

Which subjects do you particularly love blogging about?

I tend to blog about whatever takes my mood so I enjoy everything. That being said, I definitely favour the photos I take over the ones of my own face!

What’s been your highlight so far?

Ah too many - working with incredible talents, befriending people I'd previously admired from a far, traveling to new places, but mostly being able to explore and capture things for a living.

Are there any particular perks of blogging?

Does getting paid count?(!) Plenty, although I'm not one to fixate on them as they're not the reason I blog.

Do you attend London Fashion Week? 

I attend New York, London and Paris fashion weeks. My favourite is LFW. It's the most adventurous - both the shows and the show-goers.

What are your favourite brands? Where do you shop?

I'm a vintage addict and wear mostly thrifted or vintage pieces. I'm a very creepy eBay stalker haha.

What advice do you have for anyone starting a blog?

Bring something new to the table. There are countless blogs that are doing the same thing, so be the one who's making people react differently.

Which other fashion blogs do you love?

I'm more of a fan of photo blogs such as Wolves & Bucks but Anywho.dk and Stop it Right Now are faves too.

Who takes your pictures on your blog and How often do you blog?

I like to have as much control over content as possible. I take all the photos not of me, and my personal style posts are shot by various friends and edited by me. I blog around 5 times a week.

Visit Nadia's blog Frou Frouu...


Via: Grazia Fashion Blogger Of The Week: Nadia of Frou Frouu On Why She Loves Blogging
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger