Home » » Amber Le Bon Is The New Karen Millen Woman For Spring 2013: VIDEO

Amber Le Bon Is The New Karen Millen Woman For Spring 2013: VIDEO


Karen Millen have just unveiled their SS13 campaign and doing a fab job of modelling their new collection is Amber Le Bon. Her super slick hairdo is certainly a different look to the coloured and dip-dyed tresses she's been sporting recently but she looks incredible and has certainly got us coveting their new clothes for Spring. 

The daughter of Yasmin and Simon Le Bon (of Duran Duran), Amber is no stranger to the world of modelling following in her mum's footsteps but that doesn't mean she was a shoe-in for the job at Karen Millen. 'We look for someone confident with a strong personality to be the face of our seasonal campaign,' said Gemma Metheringham, Managing and Creative Director of Karen Millen. 'We chose Amber as not only is she very beautiful, she is also highly creative and dedicates some of her time to high profile charity work.  This interesting blend embodies the modern confident spirit of the Karen Millen woman.'

They're not wrong. When we spoke exclusively to Amber, she told us that she loves to play the piano in her spare time to help her relax. 'I find it very therapeutic. I like to play Chopin - especially if I'm feeling angry.' So does she inherit her musical capabilities from her dad? 'Sometimes I'll join in with [him] but he's a better musician than he is a teacher - I can't keep up!'

As well as a love of music, Amber enjoys reading, in particular books set in a fantasy world. She describes herself as a fast learner although regrets not doing better at school despite achieving high grades. 'I had the opportunity to take Latin at A-level but I didn't and now wish that I had.'

While the 23 year old may be afraid of spiders, 'if I find one, I have to keep looking at it so I see exactly where it goes', she's also worried about falling over on the job. 'I have a hurdling injury and a bad knee. I'm like an old lady! It felt really weak the day of the Karen Millen shoot. Luckily it didn't give way, but I worry about it buckling on the catwalk.'

To read more about Amber, make sure you pick up this week's issue of Grazia and check out Amber in action below...

Amber Le Bon  in the Karen Millen SS13 campaign


Via: Amber Le Bon Is The New Karen Millen Woman For Spring 2013: VIDEO
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Hairstyles And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger